Ads

Twit Twit

Friday, January 29, 2010

Doing the salad diet.

hello....


School was really dull today. 

Being surrounded by a group of cliques talking amongst themselves and being stationed in the middle of all that while watching "Legend Of The Seeker" on my iPod. 

Real~ exciting. That's my life in a nutshell.


Today I find out that helping is not something I'm good at. 
Apparently the more I try to help someone... the more I get in their way. 

Me: "Let me help.."

Unlucky Person: "It's fine... I can handle it."

Me:"Awww... come'on. I will help."

Unlucky Person:"No no... I'm fine. Really. Thanks for offering to help."

Me:"No, I insist."

Unlucky Person: "FOR F*CK SAKE...MOVE!"


Yeah~ That's what I get for trying to be helpful.


So today pretty much suck ass. 

But I got my reimbursement back so that's probably the only positive thing that happened today in school.


And then I had Salad at Carl's Jr for lunch which pretty much was a waste of money. 



I have new found respect for girls who only have salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner because having a whole cabbage for every meal with is nuts.



1. It's blend. 

2. It's full of water content so I got bloated real quickly.

3. And it's blend.



I kinda felt a little self conscious eating that salad when my aim for this year is to gain weight. 

And of course what I'm afraid of is people staring at me... an extra slim individual stuffing cabbage into his mouth and feeling full.


I can imagine all the people in the restaurant with weight issues staring at me and staring at their burger and thinking of passing it to me.

0 Talkie:

Click Click